| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandomierz in December is slightly cold at -1.4 °C (29.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 7:57 long and the longest day is 8:16 long with an average length of 8:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandomierz December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sandomierz, Poland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandomierz: