| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandomierz in February is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandomierz February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sandomierz, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandomierz: